Machine Control for Piling Operations
As your authorized Trimble dealer, SITECH Allegheny offers innovated piling machine control solutions to help your business improve jobsite efficiency, productivity, and safety; thus improving your bottom line. Piling contractors can achieve accurate positioning and depth with machine controlled piling systems.
Safety first. Piling machine control technology reduces or even eliminates the need for stakes and unnecessary surveying costs, requiring less workers around machines, pilings, and foundations – improving safety conditions and minimizing risks.
Trimble DPS900 Piling System
The Trimble DPS900 Piling System uses revolutionary positioning technology to help increase efficiency, productivity, and safety during piling operations. As an integrated solution, the advanced system connects the office and field together allowing for better workflow.
Features & Benefits of the CCS900 Compaction Control System
- Quick ROI – Achieve immediate ROI by increase productivity and production
- Improved Efficiency – Reduce time and money by using less stakes and surveyor hours resulting in better profitability
- More Productivity – Reduce overdrilling by completing the exact depth you need while maximizing the life drill bits and percussion hammers
- Increase Site Safety – Gain more visibility to machine blind spots and avoid potential hazards. Control drill pitch, roll, and depth of drilling. The system includes an auto-stop feature.
- In-Cab Display – Monitor workflow in the cab with an easy-to-read touch screen. Easily navigate the drilling process while adjusting orientation and angle.
- Intuitive System – Easy to learn and fast to learn
- Quality Tracking – Check drill position, depth, and track operator performance on the field or in the office with Trimble Business Center – HCE, plus daily/weekly reporting
The DPS900 Drilling System is ideal for:
- Large construction cuts (roads, railways and sites)
- Aggregate quarries
- Mining operations
- Geological/geotechnical sampling
- Exploration (oil, gas, mineral or water)
Additional Accessories & Solutions
- Trimble Zephyr 2 Rugged Antenna
- Trimble SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver
- Trimble SPS555H GNSS Heading Add-on Modular Receiver
- Trimble CAN Sensor System
- Trimble TS900 Tilt Sensor
- Depth Control Sensors
- Trimble Site Tablet
- Business Center – HCE
Request More Information about the Trimble DPS900
The Trimble DPS900 Piling System can be installed on most drilling machines. Click here to contact us for more information.
- Compact Machine Solutions
- Flex Family Machine Control Solutions
- GCS900 Grade Control Solutions
- Cat AccuGrade Machine Control Systems
- Compaction Control for Soil Compactors
- Grade Control for Compact Machines
- Grade Control for Excavators
- Machine Control for Drilling Operations
- Machine Control for Piling Operations