Service & SupportService Request
SITECH Allegheny is your dealer for the most reliable, rugged and complete portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy and highway contractor. The experienced construction professionals at SITECH Allegheny will advise you on the right technology for your job and provide you with local customer service, personalized training and technical support.
SITECH Allegheny has invested in a fully equipped service center staffed with factory-trained and certified service technicians with years of experience. We have stocked a large inventory of repair parts which allows us to provide quick turnaround times for most repairs.
- In-house service on all Trimble Machine Control and Site Positioning Equipment, Rotating Lasers, Slope/Grade Lasers, and Pipe Lasers, Interior Lasers, Total Stations, Theodolites and Automatic Levels.
- Trimble Authorized Service Center.
- Level 3 Service Center with Factory Trained Technicians.
- Quick turnaround ranging from simple calibrations to complete overhauls.
- Machine Control installation for your equipment needs.
- On-site installation, training, and support.
- Full warranty service when applicable.
- Half price rentals provided while your equipment is in for service.
- Loaner instruments for warranty repairs*
- Trimble extended warranty options, to help protect your investment.
The team at SITECH Allegheny knows how to apply innovative construction technology to effectively solve your biggest construction challenges. We will guide you in leveraging Trimble® and Cat® machine control systems for your entire fleet of heavy equipment, along with Trimble’s complete portfolio of Connected Site™ solutions—Site Positioning Systems, Construction Asset Management Services, software and powerful wireless and internet-based infrastructure.
These solutions improve productivity by allowing seamless information flow between the office and the job site. Design updates and progress reports can be sent back and forth through wireless data transfer in real-time—eliminating delays and rework associated with using outdated information.
With the addition of Trimble’s site-wide solutions to your heavy and highway projects, you’re in a stronger, more competitive position. You’ll experience new levels of productivity that will enable you to earn the bid and be profitable, project after project.
Only one partner offers the broadest, deepest and most advanced set of tools, advice and support to revolutionize your construction workflow — SITECH Allegheny, Your Authorized Construction Technology Provider. Contact us today!
* Service loaners are provided only for units under warranty that were purchased from SITECH Allegheny